Monday, May 5, 2008

TAKE SOME SHOTS

Literally... hahaha... Its Cinco DE Mayo and yes i am Mexican so today i actually have a decent excuse on why I'm drinking. For those of you NOT doing shit on a Monday night ( but reading this lovely blog :wink:) , tonight’s the night to celebrate Mexican history in the form of tequila and tacos. For those weak drinks, here’s a interesting way to get 200ml more of that liquor. Talk about taking shots! It retails for $60 so Patron better be the tequila of choice in that gun’s barrel. Tequila is no joke so if ur a baby please do not drink. I only drink Patron when it comes to tequila. Iv learned my lesson the hard way drinking cut throat shit, i honestly thought i was gonna die one night from drinking so much Cuervo.. after the third shot that shit was tasting like water. 7am comes along im at a diner with 3 friends and i have one shoe on... we are all so fucked up i remember saying lets go to the beach and find my other shoe. we ended up going to the beach. Unfortunately my shoe was lost forever and i had a hang over for a week.

P.S.
I would suggest u go to this cute little Mexican spot in les BUT I'm not.. BITCH ASS waitress wanted to get smacked the other night. Anyway I'm sure you know some nice spot to get fucked up and get some nice ass tonight


xoxo