Friday, May 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!

MR. Gibson
my Mimicita
P.C and Mack
DEE
Johnny SweetFace, lol

We were being such girls! lol

Cutie Pie Mel
Me and Romey
one of the models at the delancey show
BIRTHDAY BOY! with shayne and Raul
Hotel QT
Ms. Shayne aka POOKIE


My friend Shyvonne was hosting a charitable event at The Delancey and she wanted me to model but unfortunately I couldn't get out of work. Last minute numbers in the restaurant dropped and a coworker wanted to switch shifts with me. So I became off. I figured since I couldn't participate in the show that I would at least go and donate. That same night ended up being Joey's birthday and he was hosting a party at Hotel QT. Birthdays to me are the best HOLIDAYS and yes I did say HOLIDAY so I had to stop by and show him some love! Later that night a friend of a friend Mr. Mauricio was in town spinning at Pink Elephant so me and the gang went to hang.. JEEZ that sounds so corny, lol.


ciao.