Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day


So today is Feb. 14th and honestly it's just another day for me. If I had a Valentine or was head over heels for someone then Valentine's Day would serve a purpose but because I am not, IT DOESN'T! I don't believe in Love At First Sight, being in love and prtty much anything that has to do with love. I do believe that one can care for another unconditionally through good times and bad but as for LOVE, well..... Some may call it bitterness I call it keeping it real but Valentine's Day it just another day for companies to make bank on your dumb ass, easier way for guys to get some buns and for girls to get more shyt that they don't need. Now I'm not saying that my opinion will not eventually differ but as of right now, thats DEAD!



To all of you who have that special someone " HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY'

but for the rest of us....Take your ass to work!



ciao