Wednesday, February 20, 2008

NEW YORK CABBIES




Now is it me or do New York cabbies fucking suck!? I remember when I would get in the back of a yellow cab and they would kindly take me to where I needed to go..... NOWW they TELL me where they are taking me! I got in a cab the other day with a friend of mine and the cab driver tells us that he is going to drop us around the corner because he didn't want to drive around the block! We looked at him like WHAT?! Then he had the nerve to ask about a tip!! I wanted to five finger slap him. PPOW!! Then the next day after a night of partying Dee and I tryed to get a cab home and the driver tells us to pay him first or show him the money and not singles!! Again I was shocked. I don't know who these fucking cabbies think they are but then they wonder why they are always get robbed in the hood!! I don't know if it's because i'm Brown skin or it's just a new day and age but try that shyt again and ima hop out the door and book it!!!


ciao.xoxo