Monday, February 18, 2008

Throwbacks....

Look at this lil homeless hood Rat-tatata..sloppy!
I don't know what stage of my life this was although I look exactly the same...I feel like a dominican chick gone WRONG.... SO WRONG!!
Jacks... this used to be my besttt friend a.k.a..SISTER( very H.S.) ! I STILL HAVE CRAZZZY LOVE FOR THIS CHICK!
lol...
First off. WTF am I wearing??? and second off I have bangs..lol...


Everyone has those old school pics somewhere in there archieves collection. Today I decided to take some days off from work and get ALL of my wisdom teeth pullled because they were all impacted( had no space to grow out). Of course I was strapped to my bed like a lunatic and had major time on my hands, lol!! I didn't want anyone around but my right hand man ( DEE) and we decided to go digging..

ciao. xoxo