Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dinner at Morimoto..

TRUST ME, THAT SHYT REALLLLY WORKS!!
Me being the slob that I am, I got some spills from the stew on my WHITE shirt! not CUTE.. luckily Laura being the girlie girl that she is , she whipped out a Tide pen that did super justice!!! Thanks Laura!!!
Buribop..Dee and Laura shared that...Slammin'
Toban Yaki..it's a mixture of lobster, scallop, oysters.. you name and it's prob in there in this delicious stew... Amazing!!
Dessert...MY FAVORITE PART!! chiboust
I forgot the name of the this one but it was like chocolate cake, with caramel flavored popcorn and vanilla bean icecream ...muah!!
Laura, Me and Dee




Spicy Crab, and Pork Kakuni( pork belly) super fatty but good!!!lol



So I have been working at this restaurant Morimoto( 10th ave and 15th st) for some time now and have never eaten there. As a Christmas gift, all of the employees recieved these $50 gift certificates for any of Steven Starr restaurants; that includes Budakan ( 9th and 16th) Continental, Tangerine and a whole lot of other restaurants based in Philly. I really hate going to my job on my days off since I don't get much of those but I eagerly wanted to try the food so Me, Dee, and a co-worker Laura went for a tasting!
THANKS GIRLS DINNER WAS AMAZING!!
ciao