Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Under the Weather.....More like under the Month!!

Not everyone is blessed with rich parents who spoil them rotten, trust funds full of coin or even a family that gives a shyt. HArd times for some people are REAL. My family would definately fall into middle class but shyt growing up in New York, middle class is the new LOwer ClaSS. Not to long ago my parents separated and things have never been the same to me. I was always told that life is hard, enjoy my youth and don't grow up before my time. I honestly know what that means now!
To all of those who keep up with the blog I Tiff Da Gift do sincerely apologize for my slacking!! There have been alot of things popping up left and right; more bad than good but that's life, right? Do I really want to sit here and feed you my sad and gloomy daily life occurances, not really but give me a few to adjust and i shall return with some goodies for that ASSS!

Thanks to my BESTEST FRIEND AKI whose been by my side since the 1st GRADE!! I love you like a SISTER and will forever remain loyal to our friendship(LONG DISTANCE & ALL)!!!!! These were the little and stupid quotes he left me with before we parted our 2 hr long conversation today, it def made me feel alot better.

"Live the Life that you want to Live"
"Don't talk about it be about It"
"Contribute to the World"
"Don't Procrastinate"
"Only you can make yourself Happy"
"Get back to doing the things you Like to do"
I bet these quotes come off as Super lame and chessy but when the right person says them to you at a time most needed trust and believe me your opinion may vary.
ciao