Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January 16th! Happy Birthday to MEE!!

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY TOO MEEEE! YAY!
Ms. Lisa
FRIENDS! lol
Anessa, Me, & Lindsey
Ha!! I totally dont even remember taking his picture..
Going in!


issy gets BUSY, came out and showed some love. Thanks ISSY!
Dee, Manny, Me, & Peekey
hunnni
Lauren & Ern's


Dinner table
My Bro being the idiot that he is with one of the gifts that i got from dee, lol
A few of my closest friends and I got together and had dinner at Budakan(16th & 9th ave) for my 20th birthday. After that we all headed to Pink Elephant9(27th and 10th) which was a total disaster seeing that half of the people who came out were shut down at the door. So of course I headed to Room Service because at least there I knew that everyone could get in. That of course was SuPER waCk but my boy Manny hooked it up with tons of shots on the house so after a while I forgot about the long night.
Thanks To EVERYONE that CAME OUT that NIGHT, it ment alot to me!!!
Thanks for the gifts, they were sweet!
SPECIAL thanks to DEE, I HEART you DARLING!
ciao