Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Back Room















This picture might not make any sense to u guys but to the three of us it does.. Sade, Tony and I went over to get some free drinks at this amazing bar called The Back Room. If you have no idea where this place is, look it up and find out... this spot is the Shit! After having a few to many drinks there we decided to go to Hiro. Apparently it was popping. WRONG.. that shit was ULTRA lame. We got there around 12am and its dead. Not to mention the girls at the door were Bitches. I was so over it! The three of us wanted to go back to the back room so we jumped in a cab and headed over there but by the time we got there, open bar was dead and noone was really there. We were starving so we went to the pizza spot on Essex and Delancey... a few other friends joined us.. by 3am I was done for the night but I have to say it will def be added to my "GOOD TIMES BOOK".

xoxo