Friday, November 30, 2007

Sorry...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY....She's such a fucking sweetheart
Someone was dopping it low for BLOCKWORK!

Happy Birthday SKY!

HA...Identity unreveiled!
Star Lounge has red and blue lights so it's pretty dark. With that said all of the bottles come with this lil light inside of them, but its sooo tangy bcuz its in a zippie. lol. look hard and you'll see it.

Happy Birthday JARRETT we heart you!!

Hi there... we know we know... It's been a while since we really put some juicy shit on the blog. So here is alil update. Tiff and I have been busy working. I haven't really been going out.. I'v actually been trying to figure some personal shyt out. But I did go to this amazing party on Nov 19th. It was to celebrate NFL player Larry Johnson's Birthday. The party was located at Cain night club (28th btw 10th & 11th). My boy Mel was the DJ for the night so getting in was the easy part now moving around was the total opposite because that bitch was overly PACKED. That same night our dear friend Jarrett was celebrating his Birthday over at Star Lounge (23rd btw 7th and 8th). I was done by the time I got there but i was still able to enjoy myself. ALOT of birthdays have been coming up lately which for us means dinner parties and lounges afterward. Last week Tammy from F.C and Mr. Sky had alil something at The Manor( 14th and 8th ave) for their birthday, def turned out cute babe and the talented DJ Soul was on the set so you know we were carrying on like if it were a high school dance. lol :-) This Tuesday Nov 27th Tiff and I made our way to Va$htie and Oscar's monthly 1992 party over at R Bar (Bowery btwn Prince and Spring st) where Johnny Killface happened to be celebrating his BIG 21. Oo yes , not to forget my boo-boo Shayne Calor who was on the set giving me beats!Party def was cute! Besides that we've been dropping it low on Wednesday's at Lotus and Manor on Fridays. Much more has went on in our night life but I'll let the few pics speak for themselves. We def haven't forgotten about you guys tho so have a great weekend cuz we sure will.

!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COLTRANE, that dinner at Lola was amazing. Thanks !!
ciao. xoxo