Thursday, November 8, 2007

Raul's Birthday

Tiff and I got all dolled up to join our good Friend Raul celebrate his Birthday last night. But things took a wrong turn. Ima call Room Service OUT.Don't get me wrong i like Room Service(21st and park) BUT Fuck all the bricks that do the door there. Those who know, know that Tiff and I go to Room Service almost every Wednesday. We get in with no problem.Now last night this fat shit tried Tiff on her ID.. What happened? she couldn't get in. I'm never one to stress shit like that..we either in or out but they were being dicks about it.What did we do? Waited for Rosco,Jarrett Erns and Curtis and dipped. We went to Lotus (9th and 14 st)... got in with no problem (thanx to jarrett) and had a great time. Music was shit But we always find a way to turn shit around and make the best of it. Plus we were looking pretty good if i say so myself so we couldn't let a good outfit go to waste.
xoxo


Popping all night


Best pic of the night goes to Rosco

I LOVE IT

This pic tells u everything..AMAZING

This is what im talking about

Showing Ern's some Dee love