Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Queens?

For the past week I'v been staying over at my good friend Jamie's crib. I love Jamie and her family to death but they have one big problem, they live in Queens...those who know me know that I'm only in queens when i go to see Jamie. Today after work I decided to stop by Queens center mall and check out what was new....BIG MISTAKE... I was in and out of that place, I felt like I was in a 80's fashion show gone wrong, SO WRONG! Every damn kid in that mall looked the same.. from head to toe. Every single guy was wearing some type of stupid plastic glasses. On one side you have the guys that think they fly with dookie cubic zorconia chains, tired ass kicks, H&M hoodie's and colored pants, on the other side you have the girls next to them thinking they cute with tangy pretty girl outfits. Don't get me wrong every borough has those type of kids BUT queens just happens to be filled with 90% of them.
xoxo