Friday, December 14, 2007

Out on the Town..













The old club Air was shut down and reopened with a new name( Kiss and Fly) and a new bang. They had ice sculptures, Beautiful girls dancing on stelts, Magnum bottles everywhere, and great house music!




Armando's mansion was pretty sick.. these pics don't do justice!

Shevy feelin cute..

Paul the sweetest driver ever!

Shevy & Chelsea



The start of a Beautiful Night..

So, the other night my girl Shevy calls me and says " throw on something cute, we are going out on the town", me being the person that I am, I'm like huh? Who still does that? Slightly skeptical of the night ahead, I packed my mini duffle and dip. The night ended up being so fucking craze and fun that I woke up the next day with the same clothes on, hair tangled, make-up everywhere and feeling like a bum that just got beat up on the subway...... The Limo, dinner in L.I, Opening of Kiss and Fly def doesnt sound like anything special but the royal treatment that was recieved was prtty sweet....Thankx Armando, Rich for Dinner & Paul the coolest fuckin Driver Ever! Shevy I hope we do this again soon and more often. BESOS

Ciao