Thursday, December 6, 2007

Gobble Gobble..


Yes Yes.... It's well after Thanksgiving but I hope everyone had as much tasty food as I did. I decided to stay at my mom's new place in Clinton Hills thinking I would at least be able to see her on the actual Thanksgiving day besides if you know my mom, u know she would of been over me if i didn't....Lets just say ... Bad Idea. I woke up at the crack of dawn to loud ass noise and furniture moving, I peek one eye out from the blanket to find my mom hovering over me to see if i was asleep bcuz she needed a hand..Baby when I tell you I was over it, no hunni I was Over It! My papa had made reservations for us to have dinner that night at Del Frisco's Steakhouse, which to me makes Peter Lugars look like OutBack.. lol. And I MUST say that the filet mignon there is soo fucking goood like SOOO GOOOD. If you happen to dine there one day i highly recommend the macaroni and cheese and the creamy corn with bacon.YUM!! O, and dont be fooled, dinner there is cash and coin hunni! After dinner my papa took me to get some ice and ice cream to take to Coltrane's crib; where Dee, Roscoe, Jarrett, Kurtis, Val, Sky & fam, and some other friends were dining for the night. It was cute... very relaxing and chill day for me. I hope everyone else's was the same!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!