Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fridays Manor...Goin Innn 4 the kiLL!!!

Poppin Bottles with Models!
This is 2 show how dayum hott is was in there, the camera lens got foggy!!!!!

Valeria, Lisa( my mother from another life a.k.a Coltrane's wife), and Tee. O, yes and all that gloss isn't lotion.... it's SWEAT! Manor was having alil A.C problem and it felt like a steam room, NO JOKE!!


Val, Luck( another hott promoter that you NEED to know), Jarrett and Dee... Gone 4 the night








The shoes!


2 Fuckin Cute!

Ever since Bugsy stopped promoting Manor, my tio Coltrane took over. I must say that it GOES DOWN! There hasnt been one Fri that wasn't wall to wall chaos. Like truly and sincerly, I don't think I have as much fun any where else. Tio pops bottles, bottles, and more bottles of the good shyt; Patron, Grey Gooose, Belveder, Beer, Champagne... I swear you want it they got it!! I do feel bad for the goons that dont know Coltrane though, because they get straight shytted on and kicked the Fuck out. Manor is a once a week Muuusssttt!!!

xoxo.ciao