Monday, April 7, 2008

FUCK THE MTA!

Honestly I'm not sure what pisses me off more cab drivers or the MTA. It's fucking 11am and I decide to take the B 44 bus thinking it would be easier to get where I was going. NOT!! I missed a bus because I didn't have change. I'm like fuck it i'll go to the deli get change, some coffee and i'll just catch the next one. BIG mistake. 10 minutes pass and I'm like let me just wait another 5 mins... 20 mins pass and I'm fucking freezing! I'm like fuck it i've waited this long i'm sure the bus is coming soon. Not even close. At this point I should have started walking or took the damn train or something but still, I might as well wait for the bus if i waited this long... next thing I know I'm getting sick, I can't feel my toes and I'm so mad I want to punch the next person that walked my way. Not to mention I was still drunk from yesterday so that didn't help the situation out at all. I started thinking this whole fucking shit was my faultbecause I should have just tokk my ass on the train. Finally I see the bus. I get in and I tell the bus driver "I am not paying.. this is ridiculous" she looked at me and said "sorry"... I wanted to smack the shit out of her. MTA raised the damn fares and this is the shit we get. I'm so sick of it! MTA employees are at the train stations for nothing but giving you attitude. The closest train to me is the G train and I'm not even gonna get started with that shit. But who am I kidding, i'll be waiting for the bus/train today, tomorrow and the next day. Anyway just thought i'd take that off my chest.

THANKS FOR LISTENING!

xoxo